Chuck Dewald Structural Drying Academy’s classes are conducted by qualified structural drying professionals who have extensive industry experience, exceptional practical knowledge, and unyielding commitment to their craft. They aim to impart important skills that students will need to become proficient in their career in restoration.
At Chuck Dewald Structural Drying Academy, You Will Learn…
- From the people who started it all!
- From the people who established many of the drying standards and protocols used today.
- Evaluations, explanations, and demonstrations of all the industry’s latest and most efficient drying methods, techniques, and formulas.
- All the science and math behind all drying processes and methods seen at no other school.
- Exactly what it takes to become an ELITE restoration professional and company.
- What insurance companies are looking for from restoration companies.
- When is the best time to use heat, refrigerant dehumidification, desiccant dehumidification, and/or combinations and how to efficiently and properly set-up each different technology.
- How to effectively and firmly justify your drying methods and ultimately learn how and what to charge.
- For the first time, the whys behind your drying processes and techniques and how to explain them confidently to your customer and insurance companies.
- What materials can and can’t be dried and when it is time to remove wet materials.
- How to maximize your profits as a restoration company.